Richard Oliver formed MegaTrainer in 2002 to provide top quality application and technical training, network consultancy and IT systems installation and troubleshooting, with a particular focus on small businesses.
Richard Oliver MCSE, MCSA, MCT, MIITT
... has been actively involved in end user IT application and technical training since 1989. Until 2002 he worked for several big-name IT training companies, before starting his own company. Twenty years experience has given him an unparalleled level of expertise in training and implementation of current Microsoft products.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS)
- Member of the Institute of IT Training (MIITT)
...from the CV
- A self motivated IT professional with a wealth of corporate experience in IT training and course development
- An excellent communicator with outstanding presentational and written skills
- Able to work enthusiastically with the team to develop and adapt new procedures to changing client needs